Location: United States
Duration: Our start/end dates are negotiable. We ask for at least 5 weeks of student time and can offer 10 to 15 hours per week working.
Team size: 1 (male or female)
- 2 semesters of programing or database course work at current university.
- Potential interns be required to run through a technical test before hiring.
- Prior experience with coding, web development, or database design. We are a Microsoft shop, so we prefer .NET or SQL Server/Microsoft Access.
- An aptitude and passion for tackling technological challenges
- The ability to work on a team • Detail-oriented and strong problem-solving skills
- Eligible to work legally in the United States
Preferred majors: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
Other qualifications: Must exemplify high standard of values and morals in all areas of life.
Living budget TBA
+ Housing + Meals + Transportation + Misc.
+ GBI Cost
Compensation: Paid internship ($15-$17/hour)